Youth Leader Connect
First of all, if you are a Youth Leader in our city: THANK YOU! Please know we are praying for you as you are on the front lines of serving this generation. We hope that YQL would be a blessing to you and your ministry to young people.
YouthQuake Live is designed to challenge young people to live their lives in a bold, Christ-honoring way and inspire them to reach their friends, families, schools, and world for Christ. We only see the students once a month; however, you’re in the trenches with them week after week. It’s our desire to partner with you to see them fulfill their God-given destinies. This site contains tools to help in that mission.
YouthQuake allows you to bring your teens and their friends to a free event where you don’t have to do much planning. We encourage you to use it as an outreach, where your group can invite their friends to something relevant, fun, and life-changing. Many youth leaders will then create some discussion questions to spark conversation about the topic for the following week at youth group.
For more information or to get connected, email
What to Expect
• Make sure your church is signed up for our monthly newsletter, so you will get updates on venues and dates.
• Put our show dates and times on your calendar to update your students and their parents.
• Use our FB event page to invite students.
• Encourage students to invite their friends.
• Decide what time your students will need to be dropped off at your church and if they need to bring any money. (if you are stopping before or after for snacks)
• Secure drivers and adult leaders depending on your group size.
• If you want to ensure seats together towards the front, reserved seats are $3 per person at our website (deadline is the Tuesday before the show).
•7 pm: Lobby doors open – visit our vendors & buy some YQL merch
•7:30 pm: Sanctuary Doors Open
•8 pm: Main event begins
•You and approximately 1,000 teens enjoy the night and marvel at what God can do through teenagers
•Offering – YQL is free of charge, but we encourage you to remind your students to bring an offering – even $1 makes a big difference when everyone gives. YQL is funded through these offerings and churches who believe in our vision.
•Message – at most events either Sean Yost, our Founder, Blake Bennett or Gabe Yost will give the message that ties together the skits from the night.
•Altar call – After each show’s message, the speaker gives an altar call to everyone in the audience. During this time, students can respond and/or commit their lives to Jesus. They then come back-stage where our students can pray for them individually and fill out a commitment card. This allows us to update you on the decision the student made so you can begin the discipleship process with them. Because the show usually ends by 10 pm, students who participated in the altar call
•10 pm: Show ends (we always encourage you to plan on leaving closer to
As you go home, we encourage you and your adult leaders at your prompting to get students talking about what God taught them or did in their lives.
• “What was your favorite part of the Night?” – If they give only funny answers do two rounds of this question – “What was your favorite funny moment of the night?”, “what was your favorite deep moment of the night?” – Don’t let them give short answers, ask them why that was their favorite part.
• “What did God show you about yourself tonight, is there something you know you need to do differently or commit to?”
• “How do you want to be accountable
• “How can we make this practical in our lives and youth group?”
If a student talks to you about wanting to join the cast please let them know that applications are available on our website each year from March 1st – May 7th for the following season. Students who commit to